The Value of
APP membership provides education, networking, and other resources to organizations and professionals within the payment ecosystem to help them manage risk, prevent fraud and stay secure.
Together, APP members help safeguard the integrity of the payment ecosystem.
The APP community is based on helping others succeed. You can be a part of it.
Elevate your career and your organization's success with the resources and benefits from the community that payment professionals trust.
Live Educational Events
- Access to the APP Monthly Webinar Series
- Access to Level Up, our annual conference, at discounted member rates
- Access to one-day educational events such as Regional seminars
- Access to the Power Skills Webinar series
Education on Your Schedule
- M@Cademy launched in 2023 as an online educational resource for payment professionals and organizations
- Focus is on introductory and intermediate material to help you get up to speed quickly
- Courses have an assessment, an online community, and most qualify for CPP and other certification credits
- In 2024 we will introduce APP Career Pathways, designed to help payments professionals find the right education for their career interests and level.
- Access to Dispatch – our weekly curated industry newsletter
- Access to APP's Government Relations Newsletter
- Bank Consortium's MAC Pack (Available in 2024)
Information Sharing & Networking
- Access to APP Alerts* and moderated community forums
- Networking opportunities to connect with peers
- Forums for sharing best practices, discussing current and evolving fraud trends, and tactics to help mitigate losses
- Options to join or create Special Interest Groups (SIGs) focused on a specific sector, activity area, or profession
- Volunteer opportunities to build your network and develop leadership and other skills
- Opportunities to share your expertise through presentations and publications
- Focused information from the major card brands, Nacha, and other industry organizations
- Access to posted job opportunities
- A growing range of targeted partnership opportunities for your organization to get its message to a difficult-to-reach segment
- Opportunities to tailor a partnership to your needs for brand awareness, new product launches, customer education, thought leadership, and more!
- Opportunities to advertise with APP, such as in the Dispatch, which reaches more than 7,000 subscribers every Wednesday
- Opportunities to visibly support APP's mission and make a difference for our members, the payment ecosystem, and the communities they serve
Additional Member-only Benefits
- Exclusive website content just for APP members – with more on the way!
- Access to recordings of archived webinars and conference sessions
- Access to member directories in an easily searchable format
- Opportunity to be highlighted as a featured member on the APP website
- Quick responses to questions from volunteers and staff or the APP member community
- Ability for individuals to track and print event attendance transcripts on demand for use with CPP renewals
- Easily see and manage your APP membership and APP members in your organization
- Dues among the lowest 10% of trade associations
- Member-only discount on APP signature events and resources, like Level Up, M@Cademy, and MACPACK.
- Unlimited number of employees as members for one low price
Watch for even more new benefits in the coming year!
Please CLICK HERE to see current membership pricing and apply for membership.