MAC's Annual Conference, Level Up, is a Success Thanks to Volunteers
MAC is a volunteer-led and volunteer-fueled association. Our success is built on the awesome power of our volunteers.
Volunteers are the heartbeat of MAC committees, drive the strategy, and ensure the execution of all aspects of the MAC programs, services, and benefits, including this week's annual conference, Level Up.
While many people contributed to the annual event’s success this year, a few deserve special recognition for their efforts to lead the event strategy, agenda creation, and partnership outreach.
Please join us in thanking them and their organizations. The industry 'levels up' each year because of their efforts and leadership.
- Dom Cirone, Midigator - Conference Program Co-Chair
- Diane Driscoll, US Alliance Group - Volunteer & Engagement Chair
- Adrienne Gray, EpicPay - Volunteer & Engagement Vice Chair
- Dave Landis, Verisk Financial G2 - Partnership Committee
- Alexis Lichterman, Salus Payments - Partnership Chair
- Jennifer Maddux, Intuit - Conference Program Co-Chair
- Julie Schwartz, FIS Global - Events Chair
If you are interested in volunteering to help MAC succeed, please visit our Volunteer Openings to learn more and get involved.
Planning has already started for next year's Level Up. We will see you in Vegas next March! Stay tuned for more details.