Ahoy, MAC! The Agenda Committee is fast at work finalizing the educational lineup for Level Up 21. We don’t want you to be left ashore for this virtual event. Here’s a recap of the current educational ports. Register today to take advantage of this payment industry voyage.
Live! Sessions - designed to foster interaction and collaboration among your peers
- How to Be More Creative at Work, brought to you by SecurityMetrics
- In the Weeds on Cannabis and Payments
- The Rocks on the Shoreline: A Lighthouse View of the Upcoming Major AML Upgrades
- Negative-Option Billing: Risky Merchant Behaviors and Tactics from LegitScript
- A Payment Facilitator Panel Looks at the Upcoming Changes and Potential Lurking Monsters
- Merchant On-Boarding: The Gotchas of Automation from Agreement Express
- Cybersecurity and the Future, brought to you by Sysnet
- Mastercard Card Testing
- Nailing Jell-O to the Wall: Monitoring Constantly Evolving Critical Data
- The Dark Web - Rise of Compliance and Cybersecurity
At Your Leisure Sessions - designed for a “deeper dive” when your schedule allows
- ACH – The Network: Setting New Records, Ever-evolving, and Innovating
- Are Storm Clouds Forming on the Government Relations Horizon?
- If I Was a Cybercriminal, What Would I Do?
- Cashless Trends in Casinos, On-Line Gaming, and Lotteries
- Remote Interviewing: Creating an Effective Crew on Distant Shores
- Securing Remote Payments in a Digital World
Plus, dedicated networking time, access to industry resources, and a virtual trade show with solution providers.
What’s stopping you from registering? Send us a note so we can help!